Sunday, September 19, 2010

What I Love About Sunday

 Yes it is the LAST day of the weekend...
But don't sweat it! Some may be spending this day dreading the upcoming week but I have totally fallen for Sunday's! Every time I listen to Craig Morgan's song, "What I love about Sunday's," I instantly fall in love with this day of the week!! Listen to the song below and fall in love too...
(But first make sure to turn off my music at the bottom of the page)


Now for my weekend adventures...
I have been having such a GREAT weekend! This boy has been keeping me laughing and smiling.. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend companion!
On Saturday we spent a few hours catching some rays and enjoying the sight of the HUGE waves...Chris actually went out surfing which was crazy...

My hunny and I, squinting up a storm!

Last night, instead of going out dancing (what we had planned) we were actually feeling pretty crafty... which resulted in a new makeover for my kitchen table chairs! 
Here is the turn out... 
                               Before                          After!                                  
The final look of the kitchen table :) .. I was so pleased with the turn out!

Anyways...
Now that I have shared some of my weekend adventures with you, it is now time for me to get my kayaking on...oh lordy! This is going to be an experiance... thats for sure.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
Until Next time...
-Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment

:) Comments are my favorite