Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello Blogging World!


I am beyond ecstatic to start documenting my crazy, hectic, BEAUTIFUL life! I want to thank Jordan for all of her guidance in this process... It was her page that drew me into the blogging world to begin with.

So here goes nothing...
  My name is Megan.. some call me Meg, MJ... Mate..Meggy.. whatever works! I love surrounding myself with people as well as laughter and positive energy! I like to think of myself as a huge nerd goof ball. I feel like life is too short to be so serious all of the time. I have many obsessions, one being my addiction to dress shopping... it is kind of getting to be a problem. Others include asian food, post it note, and bobby pins. I love the fact that I live at the beach but wish that I could enjoy it more often. My ultimate goal is to one day become a successful doctor.. but first I need to ace my MCATS as well as battle my organic chems, physics, and all of those other fun courses. Needless to say my life can get very hectic but I enjoy every second of it.
Gotta love Mac Book photos!
Meet My Best Friend...
Meet Pam. My wonderful and beautiful Mother. She is not only the person who I look up to the most, but she is also my hero. She is the strongest person I have ever met. She always knows what to say to make the situation right and her wise words and customs have built me into who I am today. She has the thickest New York accent, a great sense of humor, and a heart of gold. 
Before the Michael Buble Concert!
Meet My Daddy...
Meet Kirk. He is the most easy going person I have ever encountered. He loves to talk. Period the end.  With that being said, he loves to use the "Kirk" phrases  which consist of "Going the whole nine yards..." "Honestly..." "Truthfully"... you get the picture! He has always been there to lend a helping hand or supply me with life advice no matter what situation may arise... He is a hard worker as well as a fighter. He is a GREAT Dad and I love him very, very much. 
My 20th Birthday Celebration


Meet My "Go to Boy," My Brother...

Meet Ryan, or Ry, which is what I like to call him. Ryan has the biggest heart and is always looking to help others. He knows EVERYTHING! He can fix just about anything electronic making him a techy genius. He gets joy from seeing other people smile. He now plays football and I am so proud of all of his accomplishments with the team, as well as his soaring academics. Basically he is the best brother a sister could ask for.
Handsome isn't he? Decked out in Charger gear!
Meet My Spunky Sister...
Meet Heather. She is the smartest little girl I have ever met. She is 11 going on 30! Heather is someone who I can talk to about almost anything because she always knows the right things to say. Her ability to make people laugh, due to her goofy personality, is simply astonishing. She is one of my best friends and I am so excited to watch our friendship grow as the years go by. She is absolutely stunning and I know that there will be countless young fellows knocking at the door to take her out... which I am not looking forward to haha! She holds a very dear spot in my heart.
Epcot adventures at Disney. November 2009
Meet My Papa...
Meet Marvin. He has got to be the coolest grandpa on the planet! He sports polos everyday while keeping it fresh with the nice khaki shorts. He is such a hard worker, as well as a child at heart. Papa still believes that he is a teenager and that is what I think is so beautiful about him. I am so fortunate to have him living close by because I couldn't think of anything i'd rather do more than sit by his side to listen to his wise words and life stories. His sense of humor is so charming as well as his big smile. I thank God everyday to have been blessed with such an amazing Grandpa. I am so lucky to have him!
Papa showing off his goofy personality 


Meet My Amazing Boyfriend...

Meet Bryce, or BK, which is what I love to call him. He is a new addition to my life and I am truly blessed to call him my boyfriend. He is my mid-western hunk! He makes me smile and laugh no matter how im feeling. Rain or shine he is always there to help me and my family. Our relationship all started at a local coffee shop in Cary NC, that we both worked at. A nice little place called Java Jive. It is crazy to think that he was under my nose the whole time! Needless to say, I am so excited to see where our new relationship will take us. It is a new journey and I am so thankful to have such a handsome and genuine Copilot for the ride! Mates forever and always!
Bryce and I. Summer 2010, one ill never forget!


Last but certainly not least! Meet My Beautiful Roommates...

Meet Jordan, Kelsey and Katie! I am so excited to say that I just moved into my new apartment with the most beautiful girls ever! They are honestly the best roomies a girl could ask for. My favorite nights at college are those spent with them playing Pictionary Man, Taboo, and Apples to Apples. They are constantly keeping me laughing and sane through my tough semester. Thank you ladies for making the start of my Junior year so amazing!!
Yay for Mac Book fun!


Now that you have seen my life...
aren't I just the luckiest girl on the face of the planet? Yup, I am certain of it! To all of those in my life... I love you all very much and value the relationships that we have made. They will forever be in my heart. 
Until next time, stay classy! 
-Meg














No comments:

Post a Comment

:) Comments are my favorite