Friday, January 28, 2011

Im back and im feeling good!

So the beginning of the semester is always pretty extremely hectic...
 Luckily, everything for me has started to wind down.. phew finally :). 
So here I am blogging again and absolutely loving it! 
Let me catch you all up on what on earth ive been doing....
First off, lets jump right into business... this past weekend I received a new hair make over :) I had been longing to dye my hair dark for awhile now and last Saturday I finally got the guts to do it! 
What do you think?
Before
and after...
Bryce and I had an extensive mac book sesh.. 
but im happy to report that...
I am loving every minute of being a newly dark haired brunette!
Now lets back up a little bit...
About a week and a half ago my roommate Kelsey and I decided to give our living room a new makeover... we wanted it to be inviting yet sophisticated.. we basically wanted to create a "home-y" like cozy feel. Take a look!
We added new pillows, table cloth, lamp, little table, and the wall pieces! 
We were so happy with the results...I fell in love with the wall flowers 
they were simply the perfect touch! 
After playing home makeover, it was time for some more fun.
Here are a few pictures of my aquarium trip
Bryce came to visit me so we decided to do something different
I forgot just how much I love going to the aquarium!
My favorite animal there believe it or not was the jelly fish...
I even got to touch one (it didn't have the stinging tentacles)
The aquarium was a huge success! I can't wait to go back.
Now onto last weekend...
My brother's birthday festivities!
My baby brother turned the big 1-4 which I still cannot believe!
We ate at Ryan's favorite italian restaurant, Bocci.
Heather and I were big fans as well...
After dinner we opened presents and reminisced about the younger years.
Overall it was an amazing weekend with my family. I am so thankful
 that I got to spend my brother's special day with him :)
Oh and did I mention that I went on a little shopping spree?
Whenever my mom and I are together we go absolutely crazy...
here is the proof... Exhibit A
We are the ultimate shopping duo :) and I love it!
My lover boy even surprised me with an early valentines present!
Its called a jade plant and it symbolizes friendship and love.
Isn't it cute?
Now that I have recapped my last few weeks...
It is time to move onto my Friday adventures!
I can't wait to share what stories this weekend holds in store for me :)
Happy Friday everyone!
Until next time,
-Meg

1 comment:

:) Comments are my favorite