Monday, January 3, 2011

How sweet it is...

to be loved by you.
 Last night my love and I decided to start new art projects...
it was so much fun to share my interest of painting 
with someone that I care about so much!
we spent hours jamming out to some tunes while letting our creativity 
flow...we even managed to squeeze in a little macbook photo sesh..
Bryce painted a picture of Mickey Mouse.
It turned out awesome! Take a look...
As for me, I decided to work on a larger scale. 
It will take some time but I am so excited to paint my red daisy!
It still needs a lot of work but heres a little peek...
More pictures to come soon.
Overall, it was a very productive Sunday evening! 
I am so thankful to have spent it doing what I love with who I love.
Until next time,
-Meg




3 comments:

  1. i didn't know bryce could color inside the lines :P
    but your "panting" is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too cute! Love the pics of you and your love :) New follower, and look forward to seeing your future posts!

    ReplyDelete

:) Comments are my favorite