Saturday, December 18, 2010

Refusing Adulthood!

So.. I have come to the conclusion that...
 I am never growing up
.. end of story...period...the end... finito... fini.. NEVER, get the picture? In all honesty, I am not ready to graduate college, move into my own place, pay big girl bills, and  of course get a real job to support my lifestyle as an independent woman. Don't get me wrong, I am all about being independent, but I never thought that adult-like duties would creep up on me this fast! Wouldn't it just be so nice to still have a sense of childlike innocence again, like experiencing the anticipation of Santa Clause's arrival on your rooftop, or a sense of astonishment in the presence of Cinderella's castle? Ah, this all just goes to show how fast life flies by and how nostalgic memories can take over our minds at times...
Ok, ok, ok off of my soapbox and onto the point...
So tonight my lovely boy and I went to go see the new disney movie Tangled! You might say that disney/ pixar movies are kinda a weekness of mine...its the dorky side of me I guess, but if thats the case then I have no shame embracing it!  Overall the movie left me speechless, it was cute, funny and certainly uplifting. Definitely a must see I promise! It tells the story of Rapunzel (a story that seemed a bit hazy to me until tonight) and her struggle to make it out of her high tower.  
 If you have not seen the trailer here it is... I encourage you all to give into your inner dorky, disney, nostalgic side and take a look :)

Seriously guys... go see it! It is awesome! 
Anyways, have a great rest of the weekend.
Until next time,
-Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment

:) Comments are my favorite