Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy belated birthday to....

...one of my most favorite people.
Happy birthday To the person who I rely on for wise words of wisdom with hidden sarcastic remarks that make me smile. To the person who is the biggest child at heart which is simply remarkable and inspiring. To the person who I will always respect and idolize. To the person who I like to pick fun at but deep down inside the person who I admire the most.
Happy birthday to the person who I called my Papa
(All of the grandkids at Disney 2009)
(Papa and I, Christmas 2009)
(Ryan and Papa Disney 2009)
I hope you had an amazing birthday
You deserved it. Heres to many, many more!!
Thank you for being such a powerful male figure in my life.
I simply adore you.
Love,
-Meggy



No comments:

Post a Comment

:) Comments are my favorite