Friday, October 8, 2010

Procrastination..Thanks A "Latte!"

So ladies and gents...
 we have made it to the best day of the week... FRIDAY!!  
Even though I should be spending my time outside on this beautiful day... I have been stressing over the fact that I have two tests and a lab report due next week...so basically in lament terms I am in need of some hardcore study time! So why not get a head start? At the moment I am sitting in Barnes and Nobles (with my hunny) enjoying a yummy cinnamon dolce latte! Coffee just makes these fall days that much more enjoyable! Yes...I know that I should be studying and doing my lab report but my procrastination has been due to my new fascination with latte art. For the past 5 years of working as a barista at Java Jive I have never been exposed to such an art and I am just so intrigued. I just need to try it!!
 Here are some cool images that I have found... 
My all time favorite.. two snuggling bears.. adorable!
Such a beautiful flower design...and even...
...some fun latte art animals! 
This just leaves me speechless...
Seriously.. Pooh Bear? :) totally awesome!
So now...
...that I have spent the last hour and a half researching latte art and how to make these tasty masterpieces, I should be getting back to my studies. Organic chemistry and genetics are calling my name... So my blogging babies if you are interested in seeing the process of latte art I have found a video that just leaves me in "awe" so be sure to check it out!

(Please ignore the intense music...ha!)
Until next time...
-Meg

1 comment:

:) Comments are my favorite