Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Long Time No Blog!

So I know that it seems like I have fallen
off the face of the earth these past few days...

BUT...
Don't you worry my blogging loves, I will be sure to explain everything! I have been such a busy bee for the past week and a half and I cannot wait to fill you all in. I am so excited beyond excited to announce that I have been asked to complete four paintings for four different people for the month of October (thats alot of "fours/fors" in one sentence ha!). I cannot believe that my dream of becoming a real commissioned artist is finally coming true. I am so thankful that I can share my love of art with others! (Stay tuned for progression pictures!!)
As for school...it has been picking up and consuming all of my free time! The semester is flying by for the most part but I have been so busy with tests, projects, and quizzes. I have one almost everyday.. it is just crazy! Nonetheless,  I am doing my best to stay positive! The wonderful support from my friends, family, and lovely boyfriend have been whats keeping me going and with that being said I would love to take a second to thank all of those who believe in me.. 
I love you all so, so much!
Now lets talk football.. So as you all know my brother has been quite the little football star these past few weeks. His team, The Cary Chargers, have been kicking major butt... I actually got to witness their most recent victory which was so exciting. The beautiful fall weather made the day perfect for some good ol' football! Mi familia and Bryce were there to witness the action as well, we all had a GREAT time! 
Heres a picture of the gaming action...:)
 Now back to art...As I said before, art is kind of taking over my life... which I am totally OK with! This semester I decided to try something new... 3D ART.. which has resulted in a love/hate relationship. 3D work is something that I am not very familiar with so it has been a learning process to say the least.  Last week after countless hours of using drills and saws, along with a few sleepless nights, I finally finished my wood project  
Here is a glance at my new woody masterpiece:

Now that I have filled you in with my recent adventures...
 I cannot wait to see what the rest of the week has in store for me. Only 2 more days until Friday woohoo! As for me...I see fair time expeditions and pink hair extensions in my near future :). Don't worry posts will follow!
Happy Hump Day!
Until next time,
-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) Comments are my favorite