Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mission strawberry picking....

Success! 
Don't they just look so juicy and ripe?
And let me tell you my loves... they are absolutely delicious!
I was so excited about doing something out of the ordinary this weekend and even with the thunderstorm we were still able to have some good ol' family time, which is something that I can't get enough of! Here are a few shots of our strawberry picking experience... 
P.S The little speck to the far right below is me waving :)
Notice the thunderstorm overhead... also notice us hard at work
 determined to fill our buckets before the rain falls!
 My sister and I showing off the goods! 
 The clouds kept getting darker and darker...
 ...so we decided to call it a day 
and went home to make these yummy creations.
Overall I had an amazing Saturday...
and cannot wait to share what this week has in store for me.
Until next time my loves,
-Meg

P.S Bryce even managed to get a video of the 
strawberry picking fun :) enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

:) Comments are my favorite