Saturday, May 14, 2011

Long time, no blog!

Behold ladies and gents the sole reason
 of why blogging has not been in my life recently.
The MCAT...is coming soon.
        This single test not only holds the key to my future perfect future, but will also be the most challenging and intimidating test that I will ever encounter in my lifetime. Am I ready for it? I ask myself that question ever day hoping that one of these days I will get the confidence to say yes. August 5th is the big day. Needless to say, that these past few months have consisted of biology, chemistry (both general and organic), physics, and verbal reasoning review to help me ace the test that can change my life forever.
AHH so off of my soapbox and on to the juicy stuff...
         Lets talk life. I am happy  thrilled to report that I am now enjoying academic freedom on my summer vacation last college summer, but like I mentioned before... the feeling of summer is bittersweet due to all of the studying that comes along with the big test. Saying goodbye to Wilmington was harder then I expected. I never thought that saying my goodbyes to an empty room would make me so emotional, but I will say that it is just so nice to be home enjoying time with my family and lovely boyfriend. In fact, today we are all going strawberry picking, something I have never done before and I  seriously cannot wait!  
More posts and summer pictures to come soon my dears,
It feels great to be back!
Until next time,
-Meg

1 comment:

:) Comments are my favorite