Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Special Birthday Dedication

  Happy Birthday to...          
... the one person who just simply gets me! To the person who spent the last 20 years putting up with my  sarcasm and my sometimes out of control attitude. To the person who dedicates her time towards making others happy. To the person who I want to be just like when I get older. To the person that tells me that the sky is the limit and to the person who has never given up on my dreams no matter how ridiculous they might be. To the one who knows how to make anything better no matter what situation arises, whether its a scrapped knee or a broken heart. To the one who just knows exactly what to say. To the one who has made me who I am today. But most importantly...To the person who I love more than anything.
To the person I call my Mom.
Mom, you are the person who keeps our family together.You have devoted your whole life, your time and your energy towards helping others and I want you to know that all the work that you do is appreciated.
You are my rock and I am so thankful to have you in my life. 
Heres to many many MANY more years of special memories together.
 I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing birthday! You certainly deserve it!
 I love you to the moon and back.
Your daughter,
Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment

:) Comments are my favorite