Monday, March 14, 2011

Honorary Wolfpacker

So don't get me wrong... I will always be a Seahawk until the day I die...BUT, today I would like to think of myself as a temporary member of the Wolfpack. 


Let me explain, since I am on spring break I thought that it would be fun to walk around a much larger campus and see what its like to belong to a different University... plus it just so happens that the boyfriend attends NC State University in Raleigh. So far, it has been fun walking around holding hands and enjoying the nice weather, but I have to be honest... I do not have slightest idea where anything is... the University is way larger then what I am used to! Regardless of its overwhelming size, NC State is such a unique and beautiful University with such an awesome amount of school spirit! Everyone supports the pack by their red, black and white attire but let me just say that I was tempted to sport my teal proudly.  Even though it is fun to pretend that I belong to NC State, there is only one University that is the keeper of my heart and that University is UNCW :). 
I am proud to say that I am and always will be a Seahawk girl!
Until next time,
-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) Comments are my favorite